7 Nights/8 Days
Tel Aviv, North, Jerusalem.
Boutique Hotels, 4 or 5 star Hotel
Your participation in the tour will support the effort to promote a better society in Israel.
Dreaming of a tour in Israel? Every tour of ours is crafted to our clients’ exact specifications. The below itinerary is just a sample of what is possible.
Esperanso is proud to present the most unique and exciting tour of Israel with Shared-Paths. This 8-day Co-Exitance Tour of Israel is carefully designed to give you the ultimate authentic experience.
Indulge in the opportunity to learn how different cultures are finding ways to live together and send a message of peace and love.
Explore sites such as the Western Wall, Tzfat and Tel Aviv, from a new point of view by experiencing local activities, authentic delicious foods, and touching stories that are not known for the regular traveler to Israel.
Your participation in the tour will support the effort to promote a better society in Israel through tourism.
Shared Paths is a joint platform of Jewish and Arab entrepreneurs working together to develop social change through tourism. Specializing in tailor-made tours, they tell the story of the Arab society in Israel, giving the opportunity to indulge in two different cultures in one.
• Greeting and meeting with an Esperanso representative
• Rest of the day at leisure in Tel Aviv.
• Tel Aviv-Jaffa -Explore the center for progressive Judaism as we tour the ancient alleys of Jaffa, we will be exposed to the various historical narratives of Jaffa, through the eyes of a Zionist Jew and a Palestinian Arab
• Flea Market- We will finish the tour of Jaffa, enjoying intoxicating smells of spices and the aroma of the sea.
• Neve Tsedek Neighborhood- One of Tel Aviv’s first neighborhoods, home to several boutique art galleries, independent cafes and cultural centers.
• Rest of the day is on own to explore the city of Tel Aviv, the beaches, the markets and all that this city has to offer.
• Visit a mosque- learn about its architecture and of the importance of The Five Pillars of Islam.
• Head to Umm-el-Fahm- the second largest Arab-Muslim city in Israel and the social, economic and cultural center for residents of the Wadi-Ara region.
• Drive to an Observation point on Mount Iscandar
• Take a walking tour of Umm-el-Fahm’s Old Village Center- learn about the development of the city from the core of the village and visit traditional shops.
• Lunch at Manal’s (A professional cook who specializes in Palestinian culinary)- meet with members of the Neighbors for Peace initiative, which promotes integration and equality in Israel through a growing network of Jewish-Arab shared communities.
• Finish in Givat Haviva- The Center for a Shared Society aims to build an inclusive, socially cohesive society in Israel.
• Walking tour in the kibbutz -explore and learn about this unique place and the life there from a local resident.
• Visit Maarag- a special place that employs people with special needs. We will get coffee and hear about their work.
• Climb our way up to the mystical city of Tzfat
• End at Nimrod Lookout- A beautiful and unique Lookout site in Rosh Pina. Built in the memory of Hezi’s son who died in the 2006 Lebanon war, you will learn his story, his families’ intent to carry on his memory, and complexities of life at that time in Israel.
**Evening Activity: Authentic Israeli Komzitz- (Weather permitted Bonfire)**
• Walk around Shefaram- a city where Jews, Muslims Christians, and Druze have dwelled together up until the 1920’s.
• Explore the heart of the Old Village- visiting a Church and a Mosque, we will sit down with the local clergy.
• Walk to the Old Synagogue- we will learn about the shared life of the past.
• Stop at Famous culinary attractions- Coffee roasting shops, Arab Patisseries and Special Ice Cream shop.
• Drive to an observation point – We will discuss topics such as Co-existence in Sheferam (Druze, Muslims and Christians living together), expansion of the city, and Arab societal challenges.
• End with an authentic home cooked meal and meeting at a local residence. We will have the chance to experience the culture and tradition of Arab society through an enjoyable lunch.
• Head to Haifa- visit the beautiful Bahai Gardens and explore the beautiful German colony.
• Ma’ayan Harod National Park- a beautiful place featuring springs of water, a large swimming pool, and a presentation at the Hankin Museum.
• Head to Gan HaShlosha National Park- chosen by Time Magazine as one of the world’s 20 most beautiful parks.
• Stop at Jericho Valley Lookout Point- offering stunning panoramic views of the Dead Sea, Jordan River, the ancient city of Jericho and the surrounding hills.
***Evening activity: Friday Night Tour to the Western Wall***
Evening activity: Friday Night Tour to the Western Wall.
Our tour will pass through Jaffa gate and the Golden Menorah, and end at the Wall right as Shabbat begins.
• A visit to the Israel Museum- the largest cultural institution in the State of Israel and one of the world’s leading art and archaeology museums.
• Tower of David Night Spectacular- We will head to the Tower of David’s rooftop to view an epic nighttime extravaganza of sight and sound.
• Western Wall Tunnels Tour- The famous underground tunnels contain remnants of entire rooms from the Second Temple period.
• Head to the Western Wall- a spiritual and enlightening visit to the remnant of the ancient Jewish Temple.
• Wonder the Jewish and the Arab quarters- with its unique flavors, aromas, and gifts
• Conclude our trip with a festive farewell lunch
• Make our way to the airport. We will miss you….